Our Life Timeline

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Change The Story of Women!



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweatin' To The Oldies


I saw a commercial today for the everlasting Richard Simmons and his sweatin' to the Oldies tapes. Don't worry fans! 20 years after the original release, you can yet again get your personal copy of this amazing DVD. That features REAL people doing REAL workouts to REAL music!
But wait, they'll give you Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies 2. That's right, both dvds for only 29.99. And, if you order in the next 30 minutes, they'll include Richard Simmons' modern workout for FREE!
This is the offer of a lifetime. Richard Simmons is willing to get YOU, yes, YOU thin and wonderful again. I'm pretty sure they interviewed the same "this is not a paid actor" people in this commercial as they did the last one 20 years ago.
Amazing.
And what did I do? I promptly called my mom, at work, to tell her that we should get it for my brother Will. Only because he'd think it was hilarious, and she HAD to know about it.


No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker